Oceania-Dialog pursues the objective to contribute to environmental, economic, political and social justice in Oceania by educating and influencing policy and decision makers as well as representatives of the civil society in Germany and the EU.
We act as a platform and give a stronger voice to the environmental, political and social concerns of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO), Peoples Organizations (PO) and Churches of Oceania in Europe.
Member Organizations of the Oceania-Dialog are the Association of Protestant Churches and Missions in Germany (EMW), Bread for the World, Misereor, Missio Munich, Leipzig Mission, Centre for Global Ministries and Ecumenical Relations and the Pacific Network.
- Monitoring of the sociopolitical and environmental issues based on information from our partners, media reports as well as direct research on the ground
- Public relations on sociopolitical and environmental issues in Oceania
- Debate with political decision makers and relevant state institutions in Germany, at the European Union, the United Nations and within Oceania
- Organization of public events and expert discussions in Germany and Europe
- Supporting our partners in Oceania with their international lobbying and advocacy work
- Strengthen voices from Oceania in international social movements and civil society networks
Tel. +49 (0)40 254 56-122
Tel. +49 4(0) 254 56 -123